Sunday, June 7, 2009

MAMAMIA

So.

Have not blogged in 3 weeks. A lot going on, a lot of moving around. I'm back in India, Rishakesh to be specific. It's where the beatles came in India to 'find' themselves. A lot of yoga, meditation, ect.. ect..

Hot as balls. Like 45 degree's? But we make up for it by finding waterfalls and bathing in the ganges. Met some really cool people. James, who we traveled with for 2 weeks has left back to bangladesh, gunna miss that guy.

Convinced him to shave all his beard except for his mustache and his life litteraly picked up since then. He got like 12 compliments a day. Only one guy, this drunk as fuck Nepali dude hated it. That's only because he's rascist towards Indians, which apparently a lot of tibetans/nepali's are.

Had a fantastic bday. Filled with hash, boat rides, boozing, steak, pool and more hash.. oh! and lemon fantas.. yyuummm.

Met up with a buddy from home in pokhara. That was cool. Hung out with alot of wierdo travelers fucked on valium, the essentials for long travels.

Just finished a 32 hour bus ride. Haridwar was balls, ganges was nice. Met a Indian tourist who loves his 'bang lassis'. Now in Rishakesh.

Gone tommorrow. Off to Manali, the mountain getaway, woot woot.

Its always tough to write this stuff. So much goes on in just a day, let alone trying to fill a 3 week gap in my travel blog.

ok. so I have decided a few things, since I've had time to contemplate my future. 1) I will be going to south america in the fall. 2) I am going to take my free trip to israel in december 3) moving to denmark will be in jan/feb unless unforseen events occur 4) I'll be going to N.B., N.S., T-dot, O-dot and the NYC during the gaps of the previous three points i have mentioned.

Ok, off to smoke 20 cent cigarettes, drink a limca (best drink on earth), listen to my ipod and work on this killer sudoku book I nabbed in Pokhara.

PACE

2 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

nyc trip with christina??? yes????

beata! said...

Uhhhhh, we should totally go to Israel together. Jus sayin'. And NS + NB. Yeah? K cool.